M S PLATES GRADE ASTM A 36
H.R stands for HOT ROLLED. We are offering HR / Mild Steel Sheets. These are used for light/heavy structural, mechanical and general engineering purpose. These mild steel (M.S Steel) confirm to grade ASTM A 36. Thickness of MS Plates are from 12 mm till 100mm.
M S PLATES HIGH TENSILE
High Tensile and Grade MS Plates are also available which are widely utilized in fabrication of bridges, ships, large diameter pipes, storage tanks, boilers, railway wagons and other heavy steel structures. Thickness from 12mm till 100mm.
- Thickness: 12 mm To 75.90 mm Regular
- Thickness: Above on client demand
- Width: 1200 mm and above…
- Length: 2440 mm up to 6000 mm so above…
- PSMCL : Grade HR 1,HR 2,HR 235,HR 275,A 36 & so many other grade requirement of clients
- Foreign : Pakistan or Imported
MS. Plate / HR Sheet
|Thickness||M.M||Weight In Kgs (Per Sq/Feet)|