The protective layer of a galvanized steel sheet will corrode eventually, leaving the steel unprotected and prom to oxidization.
While it is widely used, cold-rolled Steel is subject to rust and Corrosion over time due to exposure to moisture or chemicals. Galvanized steel sheet have been Coated with zinc through on electroplating process, which adds a layer of corrosion –resistance.
Galvanized Sheet Plain / Corrugated are available.
- Thickness: 0.31 mm up to 3 mm
- Width: 600 mm up to above…
- And Above more size on requirement to customers
- Length : 1220 mm x Sheets & Coils
- Origin : Pakistan or Imported
Corrugated Sheets can have corrugations in various designs as per requirement of client. Most popular is container type profile, clip lock profile and semi circle profile.